On 5/5/07, Daniel Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are the rules generated by miniupnpd supposed to bypass traffic shaping?
After a few weeks of bashing my head against pftop and pfctl trying to
figure out why one client was able to completely bypass all traffic shaping,
I disabled miniupnpd, reset states and was shocked to find that everything
worked as planned.  Just wondering if this is known/expected behaviour or
what.
Thanks

Yes, this is normal behavior.

Scott