On 5/9/07, Mike Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

    I have a full install of pfSense (non-embedded) and would like to
upgrade the current version, 1.0.1 to 1.2 Beta1.  Can I use the iso.gz
file to feed the firmware upgrade utility in pfSense?  What is the best
way to upgrade an non-embedded installation and not loose any config
data?  Thanks.

Download
http://snapshots.pfsense.com/FreeBSD6/RELENG_1_2/updates/pfSense-Full-Embedded-Update-1.2-BETA-1-TESTING-SNAPSHOT-05-09-2007.tgz

Visit System -> Firmware -> Enable firmware upgrade
Click browse and find the downloaded file.

Click upgrade.

Click yes to the non-signed image question.

That's it.  I would recommend backing up your configuration from
Diagnostics -> Backup / Restore just in case prior.

Scott