On 6/4/07, Volker Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a reason not to have the NTP daemon running on more than one
interface? On Service->OpenNTPD I can select both LAN and DMZ interfaces,
although the text says "Select the interface the NTP server will listen on"
(singular). But it doesn't seem to cause the ntpd to listen on all the
selected ones.

No reasons that I can think of.  Submitting a patch will surely help
us speed up fixing the situation as I am fixing a million other items
and this is not high on my priority list.

Scott