It launches fine here.

Scott

On 6/8/07, Pablo Montoro Escaño <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I'm afraid that the problem with OLSRD persists.
It is not only a problem that it is not working properly... it is a
problem that
it is not running at all. (The daemon cannot be launched).

If this is something that it is not going to work on pfSense 1.2, maybe is
better to take it out for the release.
Or possibly look for a sustitute, maybe OSPF.