Upgrade to a recent testing snapshot.  This has been fixed since Beta1.

Scott

On 6/25/07, Roberto Greiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm making a test with 1.2Beta1, and got a problem with the captive
portal. I added two files in the file manager section with the name
starting with 'captiveportal-', and added references to those two files
(one a .gif image named captiveportal-semfio_logo.gif, the other an
.html iframe file named captiveportal-noticias.html) in the 'Portal page
contents' file. It's exactly the same structure I used in the 1.0
pfSense and it worked. But with 1.2B1 I'm getting a 404 error for both
files when a client opens the captive portal screen. Did somebody else
get such a problem?

Any help is welcome.

Thank you,

Marcos Roberto Greiner

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy