Dear All,

   I am trying to build a commercial Wi-Fi network using pfsense, and I have
a couple of questions that need your generous reply and answers.

Please let your answers be after each and every question

A- Portals:

1-       Can I replace the user login page (the pfsense portal page) with
and external one hosted on different server. I mean to redirect the captive
portal login page to a different one.

2-       If yes, then how to configure pfsense to do that, and what the
essential login page code must be?

3-       If no, can I customize the login page that resides inside pfsens?,
and where can I find the login page in pfsense.

B- Bandwidth control:

       I am trying to offer four kind of bandwidth packages, 512 kbps,
1mbps, 10mbps and 30mbps

1-       Is there a way to control or limit the bandwidth by pfsense per
user authentication account, I mean by using a specific Radius Vendor
Specific Attributes (VSA) attached to every user account registered in the
Radius, so that once the user got authenticated, the pfsense will limit the
bandwidth based on the bandwidth VSA value attached to that user account
that it receives from the radius. This scenario if the user is assigned a
DHCP IP.

2-       In case if the user assigned a static IP, is there a way where
pfsense can limit the bandwidth based on that static IP?

3-       If the above both don't work with pfsense, so what do you suggest
me to use to control the bandwidth per user?

Your help is much more appreciated and looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards

Bassam