From: Dave Cabot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:44 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] VIA C7 board

I'm attempting to get the embedded release to run on a jetway VIA C7 based
board (7F2WE1G2E specifically).   I used physdskwrite.exe to copy the image
to a 8 GB CF card.  The BIOS can't find anything to boot.  Questions that
come up are:

1) Will the provided 1.2 B2 embedded image run on a VIA C7?
2) Is there a problem loading the image onto a 8GB CF?
3) Other than trying to do this across Windows, is there something I'm doing
wrong?
4) Now that PC engines refuses to make any more WRAP boards, what good
alternatives do we have?

Thanks for the help folks.

Dave Cabot
ICON Soluciones
+505 419-0750 office  | +1 727 490-3579 VoIP USA
+505 841-1013 cell    | +1 519 489-0516 VoIP Canada