I  have installed squid on a few different machines.  On every machine It
gets to the message
"This operation may take quite some time, please be patient.  Do not press
stop or attempt to navigate away from this page during this process."
I have left this on overnight (10 plus hours) and still have this screen.  I
reboot the router and Squid shows to eb installed and appears to work fine.
Is this just a bug?  I even tries it today on a fresh install using 1.2 Beta
2.  Thanks, Ryan