Hi All:

I was wondering if it's possible in a future release to add an IPSEC tunnel
without bouncing all the existing tunnels off and having them re-negotiate.
We use pfsense in a corporate environment with about 50 stores so I have to
do any additions late at night after our call center closes.

A colleague at another company reports their Linux Astaro thing doesn't do
that - I don't use Linux at all in my enterprise and am certainly not about
to pay a few grand for an underpowered Linux-based firewall.

This feature would be greatly appreciated if it's possible.

Thanks-
Gabe