OK, after many problems, like couldn't install because of no known NICs,
installing NICs in a 1U case with no riser, figuring out how to mount,
if_myk.ko requiring libmbpool.ko, etc., I finally got the drivers
installed with kldload and they appear to work.

Until I rebooted.  The drivers don't reload.  What to do I need to
change in order to get them to install permanently?

--Bennett

Bill Marquette wrote:

>Probably easiest to load them onto a USB keyfob and mount it after
boot.  Then kldload the if_myk.ko module.