Hi guys,

I want to know if this setup can be implemented with PFSense:

I have a IPVPN Lan conected from my HQ to my remote office, in the remote
office i had also a ADSL conecction. Now the ADSL routes all 192.168.x.x
traffic to the IPVLN Lan from the Remote to the HQ (yo Access the local lan
and the W2k domain) and the rest of the traffic throught its WAN ip to
internet. But the users tend to misuse the internet downloadins music and
accessing porn sites.

I want to block this so i want to setup a PFSense box between the switch and
connect the ADSL & the IPVPN to PFsense and let it do the same the ADSL
Router is doing know. Installiing the Squid pkg and Some sort of
DansGuardian to block the undesired pages. I dont want to block the acces to
the HQ LAN.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cesar A. Vergara Buenaventura

Adm. de Red, Correo Electronico y Servicio Internet
MMP BU Sistemas
Tel : (51) 326-4957 Anexo 365
Fax : (51) 326-4957
http://www.mitsuimaquinarias.com <http://www.mitsuimaquinarias.com/>