From: "Ugo Bellavance" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 6:28 PM
Subject: [pfSense Support] Asterisk and PfSense

Hi,

I have an asterisk server that is working mostly with SIP clients
behind NAT.  I'd like to put this asterisk server behind the PfSense to
benefit from QoS and added security, packages, etc.  However, I just
tested and I can't make it work with more than 2 clients at the time
(using 1-to-1 NAT).  I've tried disabling static port.  I've also tried
to also disable scrubbing.  I've tried setting the firewall setting to
'conservative'.  The problem I'm getting is that once a second SIP
client registers, it kind of kicks out the first one and so on.

I've tried it without NAT, but I didn't really know how to do it, so I
just gave the linux (asterisk) server the public IP address I wanted and
made appropriate firewall rules.  I couldn't connect using ssh, so I
stopped fiddling around and wrote this message.

What is recommended in my situation?

Regards,

Ugo Bellavance