Hi !

Coming from an 11-site IPCop installation, one thing we use quite often in the IPCop crowd is USB ADSL modems plugged in directly to IPCop. SAGEM Fast800 or Thomson/Alcatel/Whoever SpeedTouch.

In an ADSL/PPPoA environment when you need to do IPSEC tunnels, it's a setting that works when half-bridging isn't possible.

But from what I understood (please correct me) those "modems" aren't supported in pfSense.

Cheers