Hello all,

First off I would like to say that PFSense does an awesome job, I used to do most of these things with an OpenBSD box by hand before, I was reluctant to switch over all my rules initialy in fear it would not be able to provide me with the complexity I needed and I was wrong, it has really been a great experience, I have multiple locations with 2 PFSense machines using hot-failover(CARP) and each has been handling 1 GBit link with 200k states without a problem! Awesome guys keep up your great work!

I only have one request:
I would love to have the ability to have multiple users/classes of users. As my current company grows I have realized it would be nice to provide different users access to different support tiers, for instance I would be able to give a guest user access to view the graphs and such for monitoring but the changes would be made by a more privileged account. Maybe even through a simple LDAP auth system?

Does this sound Reasonable?

-Joel Robison
Very Happy Network Administrator