Bug: removing an openvpn configuration entry does not kill the openvpn
daemon triggered by that config.

Background:

I've built (yet) another pfsense box to act as a vpn server (which will
hang off a DMZ so that I can set up distinct access rules for individual
vpn users since they'll be coming from different addresses).

The DMZ was handled by an existing firewall, which now routes to the VPN
client addresses via the vpn appliance, so I removed the openvpn
configurations off it.

I observed during testing that I couldn't ping the old firewall, traffic
was coming in from the vpn IP, but not returning. Netstat-rn indicated
that there was still a tun device, so I killed off the openvpn daemon
and it began to work.

Paul