Good afternoon all,
    I am attempting to monitor an interface on the PF from over an
IPsec tunnel, the box is running 1.2-RC2. L3 connectivity is good and
the V2c string I have triple checked. I tried binding it to the LAN
interface figuring the local stack would be smart enough to send the
packet to the interface I wish to monitor from but alas. I do see the
following error in the logs, fw rules look good, cpu is maintaining
below 20%. Any one seen this before? Thanks all.

Nov 6 13:09:04  snmpd[44601]: hrPrinterTable: printcap entry for
<noname?> has errors, skipping
Nov 6 13:08:42  snmpd[44586]: hrPrinterTable: printcap entry for
<noname?> has errors, skipping
Nov 6 13:08:15  snmpd[44557]: hrPrinterTable: printcap entry for
<noname?> has errors, skipping
Nov 6 13:07:11  snmpd[44400]: hrPrinterTable: printcap entry for
<noname?> has errors, skipping

    -W

--
Wade Blackwell

"Integrity is often more painful and always more profitable than
perception management"