I have installed a VeriSign certificate on the Captive Portal.  It works
well with Firefox and Safari, but seems to have issues with Internet
Explorer 6 and 7.0 .  I was getting the "There is a problem with this
websites security certificate."

Click here to close

Continue to this web site (Not recommended)

Or More information.

If you click on the continue, it will take you right in.

After doing some research, we noticed that the VeriSign intermediate CA
had expired.  There is an updated version on the website, but this would
mean asking a group of users to update this one particular certificate.

It was explained to me that I could possibly "piggyback" this VeriSign
certificate and the captive portal certificate together?  Is this
possible?  Can someone please explain how to accomplish this task?

Thanks

Dwane