Good evening all ....

Just wondering if there are any plans for URL
aliases?  I see that it was planned or has been
introduced into the HEAD build .... but I am
running 1.2 RC3.

I have several users that I would like to restrict
to several web sites ONLY and also apply a
schedule (using the GREAT scheduler feature) to
restrict their online time.

P.S. I looked at/installed the SquidGuard package
and tinkered w/ it for a couple weeks, but didn't
have very much luck getting it to work
(stably/reliable).

Any thoughts/updates are greatly welcomed.
--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC