Being that UPnP is generally a security-stupid protocol, if you're paranoid about such things, it would be a good idea to disable UPnP. I don't know if anyone has specifically tested this issue against pfSense, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're affected. Again, UPnP is a dumb protocol.
tester wrote:
Hello,
as subject, being worried I'd like to know if
pfSense's UPNP implementation is also affected: should
I disable UPNP?

If you still don't know it, read 'Flash UPnP Attack
FAQ' at
http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/flash-upnp-attack-faq

Bye