On Saturday 19 January 2008 04:17:35 am Giuseppe Marullo wrote:
> Jonathan,
> I clearly remember that once upon a time I did it both Cisco and OpenVPN,
> but was some time ago and OpenVPN was end to end with no certificates.
>
> Kvpnc != vpnc:
> http://home.gna.org/kvpnc/en/index.html
>
> If you have another GPL Linux Gui for OpenVPN I would gladly try it.
>
> Giuseppe

my apologies... perhaps, my information didnt come from the same source as
yours:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/ports]# make search name=vpnc
Port:   vpnc-0.4.0_3
Info:   Client for Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator
Maint:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
B-deps: gettext-0.16.1_3 gmake-3.81_2 libgcrypt-1.2.4_1 libgpg-error-1.5
libiconv-1.11_1 perl-5.8.8_1
R-deps: gettext-0.16.1_3 libgcrypt-1.2.4_1 libgpg-error-1.5 libiconv-1.11_1
WWW:    http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/

however, the rpm packages that i mentioned above for fedora, enabled openvpn
support in the knetworkmanager application.  i didnt see any other way to
make it work until i installed those.

cheers,