Richard Sperry wrote:
So if I wanted OSSIM.net integration, what would I pay?  Give me and the group
the sales pitch, please.

I'm far from a sales pitch kinda guy, but here's my best shot. ;)
There are really two ways to get a feature implemented for-pay.

First, as Scott mentioned, the bounty system. Put an offer out there on the forum and see if somebody will pick it up. Generally that's the lowest cost way, though these projects also tend to only be taken on if they're really easy, someone is interested in implementing that particular feature for other reasons and the bounty is just a bonus, or if others chip in as well. Though the bounty system needs some tweaking, we have had a number of people promise contributions recently and disappear when the work is finished.

Second option, and the only guaranteed way to get something implemented is to send me specifications for what you're looking for ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), and I'll work with Scott and any other interested developers of the open source project as necessary to provide a fixed price quote for the desired functionality. More info here: http://www.bsdperimeter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8&Itemid=25

Feel free to contact me (off or on list) if you would like to discuss further.

Chris