From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ugo Bellavance
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 7:41 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] Basic question

Hi,

        I was wondering if that is possible.  I have 6 zones on my pfsense.
One WAN, 4 'LANs' and PPTP.  Is it possible, with just one rule, to say
'this zone can only access the internet'?  Or should do one rule
allowing everything, and a set of rules denying all traffice to/from the
other subnets?

Regards,

Ugo Bellavance