Bryan Derman wrote:
Thanks, but VLANs are not an option due to other hardware/switch limitations.

Having only a basic understanding of VLANs, I'm also not sure how that would apply (but would be happy to learn) since the underlying objective is to have pfSense support multiple LAN subnets (in this case, 3) on a single port -- ideally using the web-based interface for setup. This is all to avoid having to setup 3 different routers or put more NICs into the system running pfSense.

Normally this is a bad practice, putting multiple IP subnets on the same broadcast domain. There are situations where it makes sense, but you usually want to avoid this. VLANs with VLAN capable switches or multiple interfaces and multiple switches is the proper way to do this.

For the few scenarios where this makes sense, I'll send the document described earlier when I get home later.