Mike,

You should simply need to point your web browser to the IP address of your LAN interface, or use SSL if you enabled that. On a typical install http://192.168.1.1 will get you there, or https://192.168.1.1

-Gary

Mike Lever wrote:

Hi ,

I seem to be getting somewhere. Just one more question. I now cant access my routers from the LAN.

What do I need to configure to allow access ?

Regards,

Mike Lever

Tenacity Films (Pty) Ltd t/a

Velocity Films

(T) +2711-807-0100

(F) 086-681-7518

http://www.velocityfilms.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION*: If you have received this communication in error, please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is privileged and confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us immediately by e-mail and return the original message. Thank you.