[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am trying to avoid getting out a serial cable. I need a working example for a PC Engines board. I have manually changed the interface names to vr0/vr1/vr2 but I'm still not getting activity.

Can somebody please show me concrete examples of config.xml that are working for you?

Hi Galen

Is it a very new one? If yes, and it doen't have the latest firmware on it (v0.99), namely a v0.98 version, the current image (RC4) will hang during boot. To make sure you have to get your serial (null-modem) cable up and running. The one shipped to me a couple of weeks ago had 0.98 on it and therefore did not complete booting up.

Oliver