Hey guys - I am a happy camper with pfsense and recently upgraded to 1.2 and
have no issues to report so far.

I am trying to hook up two pfsense boxes with IPSEC site to site....

It looks like that it needs a public ip address to create a tunnel.  I could
try and get public IP address at one place but it looks like it still will not
work because I need public IP address on both sides.....

Have looked at all documents and spent many hours without avail...

Will some of you learned people suggest a way out.. I can only get a Public IP
address at one location and I am happy to do pay for that.  But the second
location being a AT&T DSL in San Jose, CA - this is not an option,.....

Much appreciate your help and guidance.

Best Regards
Anil Garg