Matt Hohman wrote:
Hey All got a weird one for you all,
    We have a pfsense box with 4 interfaces
Lan 192.168.0.1
Wan Static Public IP

Wan2 Static Public IP Different ISP than Wan
DMZ

Wan2 and DMZ are bridged.

Wan handles all traffic form the lan.

We have 3 remote pfsense boxes that use ipsec to connect in and a couple netgear FVS114's that connect in as well.

We're not seeing any thing odd in the logs but whenever a machine starts a ipsec tunnel to the pfsense box all traffic from the lan fails to any other interface.

The box was running 1.2RC2 when we first noticed this issue it was working great for months no issue then it just started to happen. I did a full reinstall to 1.2rc4 this last weekend and it started doing it again today.

Any ideas? I don't really know what logs to attach but I can provide any that you think may help diagnose this issue.

Does your remote IPsec subnet include your local subnets as well? If so, they can't. If traffic matches an IPsec connection, it goes over the IPsec connection regardless of any locally connected subnets. That's the only time I've heard of anything like that happening.