First let me say that I love PF and am using it enough that I'm considering
the standard support contract, but I'm not quite there yet so I still need
community support.

I've got a dual-wan setup and I want to cause traffic between an internal
machine, and external machine to occur over WAN2 (I could use source or
destination as criteria). Both public IPs would share a gateway so I've put
a NAT device on WAN2 and connected the modem to it so now both WAN ports are
on different subnets. (more)

With the appropriate LAN rule in place, traffic doesn't flow UNLESS I start
a packet capture on WAN2 (I found this while trying to troubleshoot). Why
would this be? Anyone got the time and know-how to help me troubleshoot
this?

Here's my setup. Hope the art comes through decently. The reason for the
SpeedStream device is because otherwise both WAN interfaces would have the
same gateway IP and I read that is unacceptable for a dual-wan config.

            |           WAN     67.x.x.12           |---- Cable Modem1

            |                                               |

            |           "pfSense 1.2"                |

| LAN 192.168.1.0                      |

            |                                               |           |
"SpeedStream 2601" for NAT     |

            |           WAN2   192.168.0.2       |---------- | 192.168.0.1
|------ Cable Modem 2

I want to be sure that traffic FROM 192.168.1.22 or traffic TO 78.x.x.10
goes through WAN2 (I can use source, destination, or both).

Outbound NAT is set to Automatic and has only the default LAN rule in place.
I have added a LAN rule, but instead of trying to communicate what it is and
confirm it's right, I think it would be faster if someone could tell me what
it should be (at least one of the options), and I'll just use that.

ANYthing else I haven't mentioned, I likely don't know about and need
pointed out.

Thanks in advance, and I'm loving 1.2. The upgrade was flawless.

Mike