Thanks Sean for the clarification.

One point of clarification.. can you please define exactly what a 'state' is
?

Regards,

Mike Lever

Tenacity Films (Pty) Ltd t/a

Velocity Films

(T) +2711-807-0100

(F) 086-681-7518

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 <http://www.velocityfilms.com> http://www.velocityfilms.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in error,
please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is privileged and
confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by e-mail and return the original message. Thank you.

  _____