Hello all.  I am looking for some information.  I need to implement a
wireless connection using VPN access.  I am kinda green on VPN and really
dont know the way to go.   The kicker is, it need to be able to support up
to 300 user and have the ability to intergrate with Microsoft Active
Directory.  Will anything on PFsense do this.  I really like this router and
feel it is possible, but I don't know what the best way to go it.  I can try
it on a test box.  I would give more information, but I don't know what
other questions are important.  Thanks for your help, Ryan