I setup trixbox at my home with Teliax as my VoIP provider with relative
ease.  However, I though it would be a good idea to QoS the traffic to and
from my asterisk server.  When I did so, the voice became very choppy.  I
used the traffic shaper wizard to initially set it up with 128Kb of
dedicated bandwidth but bumped it up to 256 after I initially started having
problems.  After some investigation I found that I'm only using 56K of
bandwidth during phone calls.  My Internet is Cox Cable with 12 Down 1 Up.
When I remove turn traffic shaper off  voice quality is great. The following
are my traffic shaper rules dealing with my asterisk server.

WAN->LAN * * 192.168.1.10 qVOIPDown/qVOIPUp Asterisk
LAN->WAN * 192.168.1.10 * qVOIPUp/qVOIPDown Asterisk

qVOIPUp

Bandwidth 25%
Priority 7
Name qVOIPUp