Michel Servaes wrote:
> microdrive)... but it seems the drive cannot be found with the installer
> of pfsense.
> I can however format and install Windows 2003 if I want to (I cancelled
> the install, since this is not the use I intended it to be on this
> machine- but this is just to mention that the drive geometry is
> recognized by other OS - on the same motherboard)

There are microdrives around which have non-standard firmware, designed
for mp3 player OEMs, to ensure that people don't buy up the cheap
players and rip out the microdrive.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=35786&forum_id=52&page=3

Make sure you weren't ripped off by buying the wrong device!