Hi Curtis,

Thanks for the advise, I will give wireshark a bash, just not sue how to
find where things are going wrong with MSN ? I don’t see any errors in the
log either I just see sessions going through their normal process.

I seemed to make some changes today and it works.

Regards,

Mike Lever

Tenacity Films (Pty) Ltd t/a
Velocity Films

(T) +2711-807-0100
(F) 086-681-7518

http://www.velocityfilms.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in error,
please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is privileged and
confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by e-mail and return the original message. Thank you.