Is it possible to have a 3-way CARP setup? I can't seem to find mention
of anyone having one up and running, so I just thought I would check to
see if there was any reason it wouldn't work...

I do see that you have to set up a "peer IP," so in a 3 way setup what
would you put there?

Reason being-I have a site with 3 beefy physical machines running
VMware, and I would like to have a pfSense "node" on each physical
machine. Any special considerations? (other than the dedicated interface
for pfsync?)

If it's not possible, then I'll just stick with 2.

Any comments/suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,

Dimitri Rodis

Integrita Systems LLC