Paul Peziol wrote:
I think I just found the problem. Version 1.2- Release but under Platform it says CD-ROM. I guess I assumed I installed it to the HD and didnt pay attention to it. Is there a way to move it to the hd without running the cd again and resetting up the config. or can I just do a backup of the config. reinstall to the hd then restore the backup xml file

Just run option 99 at the console menu to launch the installer. It should install your config as it is now. Since you're running from the LiveCD you don't have packages.

Backup your config first just to make sure, as is prudent with any change of any system, but it shouldn't be needed.