Diego, I had the same problem (have a pfSense acting as VPN client, and
from the server I can ping the other side, from the lan I can't).
Here's what you have to do:

First, disable automatic outbound nat rules, or else this will only work
for a few seconds
Second, edit /tmp/rules.debug and add the line "nat on tun0 from
YOUR-LAN-SUBNET/24 to any -> (tun0)" bellow "Outbound nat rules"
Tird, save and run "/sbin/pfctl -f /tmp/rules.debug"

More info at http://cvstrac.pfsense.com/tktview?tn=1466