Hi there.
One client of ours has a pfsense firewall (working great, btw). Due to
their policies, and althrough they don't have indoor IT staff, they now
the password to access the pfsense admin page (the boss and a teenage
pseudo-it-wannabe). It happened more than once that there were problems
with pfsense due to "someone" messing up with the firewall rules, and I
know who did it, but the thing is that I cannot say to my costumer "Your
employe did that" without having proof (my word against his). So, I was
wondering, is there a way to log the time and ip of who accesses the
admin page?

Cheerz