From: Chris Buechler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 6:01 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] RE: Atheros 5212 throwing tons of errors

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 7:56 PM, tester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>  there is a special build of pfSense 1.2 based on  FreeBSD 6.3 instead
> of 6.2. A user in the forum said  that he experiences much less
> problem with wireless.

Yeah try this:
http://cvs.pfsense.org/~sullrich/testing_images/6/FreeBSD_RELENG_6_3/pfSense
_RELENG_1_2/

and there is also a thread somewhere on the forum with someone who fixed
this adjusting a sysctl, I don't recall the details and don't have time to
look for it for at least a couple days. search and you should find it.