It's not configured in conf file ?
Possible to syslog loopback  127.0.0.1 with special package ?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Buechler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Why DHCP and portal logs are limited to 65535
octets?

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 4:04 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As I have many connections, I can only see the last DHCP leases of the day. But I must be able to visualize the connections up to 1 year.

Oh, you're talking about the log rotation. That wasn't evident to me
from your first message.

Yeah this is normal, you'll need an external syslog server if you want
to retain more logs. This is something we're looking to change in the
future.