Hi All

I've been having a hard time getting any responses to the following PFSense
problem.  Your feedback/suggestions/hunches would be greatly appreciated.  I
need PFSense to allow site to site IPSec tunnels on the firewall and not kill
access to the L2TP/IPSec server sitting behind the firewall.  If I forward UDP
500 to the L2TP server (OS X Tiger), L2TP clients work fine but the site to
site IPSec tunnels cease functioning (no response from the firewall).  If I
turn off the rule, the tunnels work fine but the L2TP clients can't connect (no
response).

I was using a couple of Snapgear firewall before and was able to get both site
to site Firewall based and L2TP server based tunnels working.

Thank you,

John