On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Craig Silva
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I sort of have a feeling that this is not possible but am asking the question
> anyway - I have users who attach via pptp to a pfsense box and this same box
> has an ipsec tunnel on it.
>
> Anyway to route between the two?

It "just works" from what I've seen. Of course your PPTP subnet has to
match the SPD for your IPsec connection, but as long as it does, it
will get routed over that connection.

I actually found out about that from troubleshooting a problem where
the user *didn't* want that to happen.  :)