Gary Buckmaster escribió:
Matias Surdi wrote:
Suppose I've an OPT interface connected to a network where I've two other gateways, how can I do policy routing to thesese routers? As far as I can see, pfSense just allows one gateway per interface.Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot.

No, you're correct, one gateway per-interface is what it currently supports.

but......... I've just found System->Static Routes..... that seems to do the job for me :-)

Thanks.