Bill Marquette escribió:
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Matias Surdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In our current firewall (using iptables) we have a set of rules that makes a
DNAT redirectin ALL outgoing udp port 53 (DNS) traffic to an internet DNS
server, so that everybody is forces to use it.

Is it possible to accomplish the same thing with pfSense?
If yes, which is the correct/recommended way to do it?

Firewall->NAT->Port Forward - there were numerous discussions on
changing the titles of our NAT entries, no concensus was reached so it
got left alone ;)  Create a rule there and assign it to your LAN
interface.  Don't forget TCP port 53 while you're at it.

--Bill

Thanks, that worked correctly.

Maybe in a few days we will have our new pfSense powered firewall :-)