On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Angelo Turetta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> For example, a lot of files in the 20080624 appear to have an bogus
> additional prefix '/usr/local/pfsense-bin'. Removing that prefix from the
> listing and re-sorting (see '20080624-corrected.txt') the diff begins to
> make some sense, but it's still huge: to me it seems like most ports were
> not installed at all.

This is how the new system works.  It installs all pfPorts to
/usr/local/pfsense-bin to separate out the host binaries from the
pfSense binaries.  The system then uses the newly added copy lists to
builder_scripts to copy the binaries and such to the builder staging
area.

What is funny is that all of this works great on FreeBSD 7 but fails
miserably on FreeBSD 6 which I am currently investigating but its
quickly looking like having a separate prefix (as good as it sounds)
is just not doable under 6 correctly.   One good example is rrdtool.

Scott