Hi all

In System/Advanced Functions, there's the ability to "suppress ARP messages
when interfaces share the same physical network"

When would you need that feature, or would I need it?

I have two installation types.

One with all interfaces (wan/multiple lan/management/multiple global
scopes/etc) running as vlans on the same physical interface.

The other is with Wan on its own physical interface, and all other
interfaces running as vlans and sharing one physical interface.

I do not have any particular problems, but am just trying to understand.

Kind regards

Anders