Von: Michel Servaes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008 21:57
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: Re: [pfSense Support] SSL VPN

I totally agree with you, but you know what happens if an external IT
man enters your office, and tells your boss that a solution like Juniper
is better than anything else...
So I am going to use your comments to discourage this kind of use... I
still like to have control of what comes in, and what goes out.

I haven't enabled OpenVPN on my pfSense... I have no knowledge about
OpenVPN.
I only use IPSEC for endpoint to endpoint, and PPTP for mobile
solutions, or collegues who don't have an out-of-the box VPN capable
router at home.

Thank you for your response already ;)