Great, thanks for the help. I'm not sure I know how to do those things but will give it a try.

john

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Curtis LaMasters wrote:

First you will need to create a schedule, then you will need to create an
firewall rule for the LAN interface that blocks destination port TCP/80 and
assign that schedule to it.

To block IRC create a firewall rule on the LAN interface that blocks (deny)
port TCP/6667 from any to any.

For Dynamic DNS, I also use OpenDNS but have it getting updates from my
account setup on pfSense with Zoneedit.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com