Tim Nelson wrote:
I've done quite a bit of testing and the end result is always the same.
I understand very well what the issue is in 1.2, I wrote what you quoted. ;) What I was asking is you were talking like the issue with many clients to one server is no longer an issue in 1.2.1, is that true or did I misread what you meant?

Last I heard about 3-4 days ago, you can now PPTP out with the PPTP server enabled, but the other issues remain the same.