pfSense is based on i386 code so it is only 32-bit. it will run perfectly fine
on a Dell R200.

-Sean

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:56:40 +0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [pfSense Support] 64-bit pfsense
Hi all.I am new to the pfsense list and like to know from your experience about
the pfsense 1.2 installation on a 64-bit hardware.We are planing to protect the
Data Center (consists of around 40+ RH Servers running Apache and MySQL).
Intention is to install pfsense on Dell R200 Servers (very recently brought. I
couldn't see a clear information about pfsense support for64-bit hardware. If
anybody have experience or any pointers about this topic kindly shareTIAJose--
Office: +971-4-3671912Cell: +971-50-9943477