As long as your setup already supports load balancing, it'll continue to do
just that. You're simply redirecting traffic on TCP/80 to another location aka
your squid box. Any traffic that is going to the 'Interwebs' from the squid box
will also be load balanced (assuming proper configuration of your multi-WAN
environment).

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Engineer
Rockbochs Inc.